Thursday, May 10, 2007

Software Training Workshop

So this post is a little overdue, but better late than never. I took a software training workshop on Wikis, blogs, and podcasts. The blog portion was very easy for me, since this was a huge portion of our class. We also created our own wiki and short podcast. I found wikis to be the most interesting. We created our own wiki and then were able to change the content of others' wikis. Even though this was a basic activity, it was cool to have my own writing on the Internet in a similar fashion as Wikipedia. Podcasts were also pretty cool. We recorded our voices and set it to background music. I don't think I would use podcasts very much in my near future, but maybe in the long-term. Overall, this software training workshop was interesting. I was not really looking forward to the workshop, but was pleasantly surprised. It definitely wasn't as painful as I thought!

No comments: