Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring Break

Alright, I am going to be cliche and talk about my upcoming Spring Break. Even though I'm not going anywhere exotic, I'm excited to get away from school and everything that goes along with it. I will be heading home to Kenosha to visit family and friends. Because our Spring Break is so late, not very many of my college friends will be home, but luckily there will be a couple. One thing I'm really looking forward to is seeing my nephew. After all, I haven't seen him since he was born, and he is now about 2 1/2 months old! Another aspect I'm looking forward to is not having to work for a full week! Even though I love my job, it will be nice to take a break from the sometimes-screaming kids for awhile. I will also be meeting my new dog for the first time. His name is Rocky, and he's a full-grown Chocolate Lab. We have 2 other small dogs and a small house, so this situation should be interesting. I plan on renting lots of movies, going shopping in Milwaukee/Chicago, and SLEEPING! However, I did just realize how much is due the week after Spring Break, so I guuess a little studying might be in order, but not too much!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I'm jealous that you got a week off from work without leaving the country. I'm from Racine, so I know how unexciting home can be! But enjoy what sounds like a dream week right now!